A seamless integration of a dedicated quality program, artificial intelligence and self-serve training device, with advanced analytical and dashboard software.
1. It only takes 30 seconds for a complete contactless hand scan and output of results.
2. The user applies a training gel and inserts each hand into the Semmelweis Scanner™
3. The scanner identifies and captures areas of the hands at the pixel level.
4. Artificial Intelligence analysis detects anomalies in the scan (i.e. rings, jewelry, etc.).
5. Augmented-Reality displays a 3D overlay of clean/dirty areas on the users hands.
6. The user’s score is displayed with a Pass/Fail comparative to your high standards.
7. Results are sent to a real-time management dashboard with your Semmelweis Score™
Hand-in-Scan™ is a complete hand hygiene training system that has been designed to integrate seamlessly into your existing workflow without adding a net increase in time or expense when used correctly and consistently.
Easily adopt a system that automates your manual processes, complements your existing protocols, and enhances, and even improves, your existing hand hygiene systems.
At only 30 seconds per self-serve training session, staff will love it and improve with personalized results.
Easily adopt a system that automates your manual processes, complements your existing protocols, and
enhances, and even improves, your existing hand hygiene systems. Here is what the Hand-in-Scan™ System
will do for you: